Six Flags Over Texas was not the amazing day of rides I had hoped it was going to be. Although, the time spent with some of my dearest friends made up for it! Here are a few pictures from that day! Yes... that is a FANNY PACK kara is wearing! -MoMo
All I'm sayin is, there were countless times during the day where people asked, "Hey Kara, do you mind sticking this in Fanny?" Where I was able to reply with, "Of course." Fanny got the job done, and I didn't even realize she was there. I will bring them back, oh yes, I will bring them back.
Mo, I'm so sad I missed out on six flags....I miss you tons and hope you and Blake get to make it down for Sing Song...I hope you have a WONDERFUL B-day as well!!! love you Rosie
4 comments:
All I'm sayin is, there were countless times during the day where people asked, "Hey Kara, do you mind sticking this in Fanny?" Where I was able to reply with, "Of course." Fanny got the job done, and I didn't even realize she was there. I will bring them back, oh yes, I will bring them back.
Mo, I'm so sad I missed out on six flags....I miss you tons and hope you and Blake get to make it down for Sing Song...I hope you have a WONDERFUL B-day as well!!! love you Rosie
I love the pictures! It makes me miss you girls. Love you.
uh, sorry i didn't smile in that first picture...that was stupid
Post a Comment