Kristen Norman's baby shower was today. At that shower I had three friends mention that I needed to update my blog, so here it is. Every day during my "lunch break" I start with Holly and TJ's blog and make my way through their list of friends that I know and love. Next, I go to Rosie's blog and use the links on her page to check if any of my friends from ACU have updated their blogs. I will tell you that I am usually disappointed in most of my Siggie friends' blogs. Cassie is the only one who regularly updates her blog. Cassie, I thank you for giving my lunch break excitement. My Otter Creek friends are much more regular about updating their blogs and they are GREAT about posting pictures of their adorable little ones. Kara, you will HAVE to be dilligent about posting pictures of your little boy and girl (purely speculation on my part). Jen, you really aren't unemployed and living with your parents. You live with Rosie (whom I found out has some interesting info that she hasn't shared with me yet). I'm sorry, I didn't mean to launch into a blog-dis. I love you all regardless of whether or not you update your blogs. I'm not that great at it and I think that I have pledged three or four times to be better about updating my blog. I did pretty well for a few weeks... this is another attempt. On to another topic... my favorite song from November.
I'm sitting on our love seat, waiting for Blake to come home from Searcy, updating our blog, and watching (shamefully) the Big in '06 show on VH1. I'm writing the above paragraph and who should appear on my TV screen but one of the most famous "Members of the Church" ever... Weird Al Yankovick. He just happens to be the artist who sings my most listened to song from November... "White and Nerdy." If you have not heard this song I highly suggest that you find it online and listen to it. While you are at it you might as well look up the video and watch that as well, it only helps you to understand what he is saying. He is so clever it just kills me. Almost every day, while on the way to work, I actually laugh out loud at so many parts of the song. You will have to just listen to the song to understand what I am talking about. Self-proclaimed nerds (Kara) will most likely love this song. It would also be a great song from Brax to dance to, Darci! As a side note, Flava-Flave was just on the show, and he is DISGUSTING! Well, thats all I have to say for now. Thanks to everyone who puts pictures on their blog... I like pictures the best!
8 comments:
Weak.
Mo-
I love that I am the only self-proclaimed nerd listed on your blog. I take that as a high compliment. Be checking my blog soon (maybe this weekend) for a good belly shot. My belly decided to pop out about last week, and it makes me laugh!
Mo, your blog couldn't have possibly hit home more with me and Lynnie. We definitely just got done watching '12 Reasons to Love Weird Al' on C4, the NZ MTV. Reason #1? White and Nerdy, of course. We're downloading the song as we speak.
Looking forward to seeing you guys soon.
i too (shamefully) watched the big in 06 show on vh1...at least you're in good company. yay for you for updating your blog!!! i love to check for updates. but next time we need pictures! love you sweet friend.
Mo
I'm glad you enjoy my updates...I'm not very good at being interesting but I can't stand to have something up for more than a few days. AND sorry I don't have too many pictures...here are no kids here to put on the blog:)
Brax enjoys any kind of music... I'll have to download it and get a video of Brax dancing for you :) It was great to get to hang out for a few minutes on Sunday!
mo- maybe if you commented on my blog, i would post more often.
ouch.
: )
i love you!
Weird Al is really a "Member of the Church?" You have got to be kidding - I'd never heard that one.
Post a Comment