Tuesday, June 12, 2007

So...


A long time ago, actually. We closed April 26th. Exactly one week after we closed we left for the Dominican Republic. Work has been crazy and I have been too lazy to blog. Not long after we got back from our trip I started tearing down wallpaper and border in the kitchen. It wasn't fun at all. The kitchen is slowly being finished and I will post before and after pictures when we actually finish. I was going to send out these cute little "We have moved" cards but just haven't gotten around to it yet. Maybe you will see them at Christmas. Summer is flying by. This weekend we are going to TX for a wedding. It has been a really long time since I have seen my family and I've been missing them lately. A couple weeks after the wedding we'll all be meeting in Arkansas for our yearly trip to Lake Ouachita. But before we head to Arkansas... I'm going to New York. While I'm there...


I'm so excited I can barely contain myself. I have the ENTIRE soundtrack memorized and have been dying to see it for months (although it seems like years). I am going with Janet (from work), her daughter, and one of her daughter's friends. I just hope I can keep myself from singing every word. Blake thought it was a great idea that I go on this trip. I also think that he is a little sad he isn't going with me. Every morning I can always count on him to mix up all the words from "Popular" or "The Wizard and I." He sings them more than I do! Anyway... This blog had no purpose other than to share my excitement with my blog buddies. With all my trips coming up, you can bet I'll have lots of pictures to share!

7 comments:

sharon said...

man...double jealous! I already knew about the house, but NYC, too? you are one lucky chick.

Kara said...

sounds like yall have been very busy!

i am sad to say that the only day we have available this weekend is Sunday afternoon. if that works for yall let me know!

i can't wait to see pics of the new house. that is so exciting to have a place you can fix up and call your own. we have been talking about making a trip out there early fall. would that work for yall???

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new house! How fun!

Carrie, The Modern Housewife said...

So this is late, but congrats on your new place!

Ashley said...

Congrats on the house! We closed about the same time yall did on our 1st house! We are having so much fun with it!
Have fun seeing wicked! It is amazing!!! I had the soundtrack memorized before I went too, and it make it even that much more amazing already knowing the music!
Hope yall have a great summer!

Kenli Shea said...

You will so sing every word.

lhall said...

MORIAH!

oh my word. i didn't know anything about Wicked before I went and saw it, but i sat in the audience with goosebumps the entire show! i LOVE that show...if you want me to come meet up with you in NY, i will.

:)