i love him! i see cute golden pugs in our future...
sooooo cute!!! when do we get pics of the new house???
So you talked Blake into it, eh?
so cute! i got a new puppy this summer too! they are so fun!
Ohhhhhh!!!!!! He is adorable. I LOVE goldens. They are the best dogs. Where did you get him?
Wow! That is one cute puppy! We can't wait to meet Maverick and see the new house! :o)
SO cute. I have always love Golden's...and I love the name!
He's pretty cute. If he needs a friend, Major would love to come live with you, too.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
i love him! i see cute golden pugs in our future...
sooooo cute!!!
when do we get pics of the new house???
So you talked Blake into it, eh?
so cute! i got a new puppy this summer too! they are so fun!
Ohhhhhh!!!!!! He is adorable. I LOVE goldens. They are the best dogs. Where did you get him?
Wow! That is one cute puppy! We can't wait to meet Maverick and see the new house! :o)
SO cute. I have always love Golden's...and I love the name!
He's pretty cute. If he needs a friend, Major would love to come live with you, too.
Post a Comment