
We're home safe and sound after a full week at the lake with the Steward (and extended) family. Loads of sun, water, sunscreen, cool weather, and great food made for a very relaxing week.
I spent all week anticipating Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, which I purchased Saturday morning in Hot Springs. It was well worth the wait! I finished this afternoon. If you are in Nashville and need a copy, mine is available.
Blake skied and wake-boarded every chance he got. I road in the boat and took pictures. We had a wonderful week but I was ready to come home. I'm now looking forward to Labor day when I (hopefully) get to see all my girlfriends from ACU.
5 comments:
i have been waiting for pictures from the lake. that's a great pic of blake skiing!
also, i love the new look of the blog. i have been asking my bro to do something like that for mine.
i really really hope you can make it for labor day girl reunion...and of course, blake should come and hang with zach if he can!
glad you're back! hope to see y'all at the show tonight!! i'm very excited about it, and also very anxious to see y'all! Okay, that's enough exclamation points for now.
i seriously love the new look of the blog! and what great pictures at the lake. i can't remember when your friend kara (and her sweet twins) are coming in town, but tell her to give me a call! the boys and i would love to meet up and play. love ya, heather
I read your blog this morning and got sooo excited about the labor day weekend! I can't wait to see you!!
I just found you blog and I love it! Glad you guys are doing so well! I was wondering what you did your pictures on. Yours is the only blog I have seen a collage of pictures on. You can e-mail me if you want. Ladybug1129@gmail.com
Post a Comment