Great pictures--don't get any ideas about having your own, though, right? Michael is teaching me about using Illustrator, LightRoom, Photoshop, etc. so I promise to give you credit for the photo collage idea when I start creating. I know you don't care, but I do. Anyway, I love you and miss you and want you to come visit!
That poor child looks absolutely horrified to be held by Blake. I can see why though. He's a scary guy. Looks like y'all had a fun night. Hope things are going well.
That's why I love having you as a friend...so helpful! I haven't explored that option yet, but I will now. I think I remember you and Holly talking about that site. Yes, good times will be had at Christmas. And, I really do think you and Blake could use a trip to Vienna! Love you!
5 comments:
Great pictures--don't get any ideas about having your own, though, right? Michael is teaching me about using Illustrator, LightRoom, Photoshop, etc. so I promise to give you credit for the photo collage idea when I start creating. I know you don't care, but I do. Anyway, I love you and miss you and want you to come visit!
That poor child looks absolutely horrified to be held by Blake. I can see why though. He's a scary guy. Looks like y'all had a fun night. Hope things are going well.
love the corner pictures! we had a BLAST! so good to see yall.
That's why I love having you as a friend...so helpful! I haven't explored that option yet, but I will now. I think I remember you and Holly talking about that site. Yes, good times will be had at Christmas. And, I really do think you and Blake could use a trip to Vienna! Love you!
Ok, where do you get your fonts? I am a beginner at the photo collage art.
Post a Comment