
Maverick is still growing. He LOVES to dig, especially when it is muddy. He also likes to eat dirt, hence the muddy nose. He's chewing more, too. We still really love him, though. I just thought I'd share a couple cute pictures of him. I have tons of pictures from Thanksgiving. I'm trying to pick out my favorites for a collage. Maybe I'll do that tomorrow. I'm only blogging because Blake gave me a hard time about changing our banner twice since I had last blogged. Oh well... until tomorrow.
3 comments:
he is getting so big! i love all your new blog headers. you can change them whenever you want!
I agree with Kara! However, I am excited to see pics from Thanksgiving with your family. Your grandparents came too, I think? Regardless, I will be checking, but I know you're busy.
Are y'all leaving town over Christmas? I get home the 14th, and I must see you. Love you!
I wanna see pictures from Thanksgiving!! All of them, really :). I'm sure I'll see them sometime, but whatever. So send them along!
I hope you are having a great week.
Post a Comment