Friday, September 05, 2008

Old School...


I know EVERYONE is doing this, but it is too stinking funny not to post. I mean seriously, look at the bottom right picture and tell me that is not actually me. Some of the pictures don't line up well, but when they do, it is SO weird.

Things are going well around here. I spend my time posting in class discussion forums and writing HTML. I don't hate HTML but I'll be glad when I can go back to Dreamweaver writing the code for me. I am learning a lot though. Enough about school. I've been a boring blogger lately. Sorry. Just unmotivated. Anyway. Maybe these funny pictures will tide you over for a few weeks. (Just kidding) I have several posts that I need to work on. Maybe tomorrow.

3 comments:

Kara said...

wow. that got me laughing out loud. i can't even pick a favorite because they are all tooo funny!

JDL said...

i look really good. and a little scary.

Carrie, The Modern Housewife said...

that 80s picture is weird how much it looks totally for real. like totally.