Monday, December 15, 2008

A fun Saturday Night...

Saturday night we had an adventure. Well not really an adventure but we did have a good time. We hung out with the Jones and the Lipscombs. Our original plan was to go to eat at Macaroni Grill at OpryMills and then go look at the lights/take pictures at the Opryland Hotel. We all piled in Justin and Katie's Pilot and headed out to Opryland around 5:45pm. When we got close to our exit we realized we weren't going to be eating or taking pictures any time soon. The exits, from both ways, were backed up at least a mile both ways... I might be exaggerating a little bit but it seemed like a mile. We decided to get away from the Opry area and go to Outback. We had a delicious dinner and dessert despite our waiter completely ignoring the Lipscomb's every request. After dinner we went down to the Nashville court house to take pictures in front of the city's Christmas tree. It was SO cold that no one really wanted to take pictures but we did anyway. The shots above are obviously from Saturday. It wasn't the most adventurous night we've ever spent together, but it was fun!

For those of you who don't use Google Reader you will have alread noticed that I've changed my blog once again. I'm kind of back into the season where I like to change the design of the blog more than I actually like to blog. I'm sure I'll have several super interesting posts after Christmas.

1 comment:

Kara said...

love the new look and i love the top middle picture. i think that should be your christmas card picture! : )