Friday, February 20, 2009

Blake's Fan...


Blake got a letter in the mail from a fan today. I thought it was hilarious (not that Blake has a fan) but that he got a letter from one, typed on a typewriter along with a picture! Click on the picture to read it!

6 comments:

Cassie said...

That's the sweetest, freakiest thing ever:) I've always enjoyed listening to Blake breathe, as well. I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one...

josh and darci said...

Awww.. what a sweet note from and "old" fan. You must be so proud of Blake :)

Kara said...

wow, that's a very heartfelt/stalkerish letter! it really is sweet though!
it does remind me of one early morning in abilene. i was driving around town listening to a random radio station that zach had left on in my car. this guy started giving a quick weather report and top news stories, and i found myself listening more and more deeply to his voice. about that time he said 'and this is blake farmer reporting for kacu radio' i kinda freaked out and changed the station! haha! it's not every day that you find yourself entranced by one of your best friends husbands voice! ha!

erin f. said...

I think the fact that this guy is really old makes it not quite so creepy, but wow this just made my day. I wish I could hear Blakes sweet, smooth, soothing voice right now too.

Anonymous said...

One word about that letter, for so many reasons...AMAZING!! LOL

-Becky Lou :)

Carrie, The Modern Housewife said...

ha - that's AWESOME! We should all get fan letters. Warm fuzzies all around.