Great video! I literally just sat here and cried my eyes out. I wish that I could have been there on your special day. You looked gorgeous as usual. Thanks for sharing!
Mo- Ditto...I had all the same emotions...and I will also say that your bridesmaid dress was my favorite out of all the ones I have worn! And man, was I skinier then...bummer!! -Becky-Lou-Thelma-Liz
Such a sweet video! I actually found your blog through Blake and Danielle's (we are high school friends) but after reading a couple of your posts, I realized I know your husband's voice! And I'm friends with his boss, Anita. Anyway, I am glad to have another blog to read.
8 comments:
What a sweet video. I love the songs you guys picked out.
wow, i teared up, laughed, smiled...all over again! loved the video and i loved the wedding day! special stuff.
I will second what Kara said. I laughed, smiled, and cried all over again. What a fun day! Thanks for posting the video! Love you guys lots!
Well that was fun!! I feel like I was there! Except I got to sit on the couch in PJs instead of getting all dressed up! :)
Great video! I literally just sat here and cried my eyes out. I wish that I could have been there on your special day. You looked gorgeous as usual. Thanks for sharing!
Blake and Moriah,
That was such a fun day. I am so glad we got to be there. You two are just precious to the Giddens family.
Linda
Mo-
Ditto...I had all the same emotions...and I will also say that your bridesmaid dress was my favorite out of all the ones I have worn! And man, was I skinier then...bummer!!
-Becky-Lou-Thelma-Liz
Such a sweet video! I actually found your blog through Blake and Danielle's (we are high school friends) but after reading a couple of your posts, I realized I know your husband's voice! And I'm friends with his boss, Anita. Anyway, I am glad to have another blog to read.
Take care,
Sarah
gilliamlife.blogspot.com
Post a Comment