Sunday, October 04, 2009

Once again...

I'm at play practice again with Maverick. For those of you who don't know, Maverick is "starring" as Sandy in David Lipscomb Middle School's production of Annie. He is only in two sceens (which is a good thing). Hopefully he will figure out what he is supposed to do by Friday (his first real performance). I'm mostly just excited that I will finally have a real, legitimate reason to take Mavy to school with me. Friday the cast is performing for the 4th and 5th graders and the show is at 1pm... Which means that Mavy will spend all day at school with me. I'm pretty pumped. The kids in the play love him and I'm sure the kids I have in class will be no different. I probably won't plan anything for Friday... We'll probably just have a play day with Maverick... Just kidding!!





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: