Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Nashville '09

Photobucket

I was beyond happy to host my college friends for our Annual Girls Weekend... Nashville '09. I was so happy that they all wanted to and were able to make it for a long weekend. They came up Thursday night and left Sunday afternoon. Katie was gracious enough to let us borrow her Honda Pilot with the 3rd row of seats so we could all ride around town together. This is what our weekend consisted of... Rocking out to Miley Cyrus, staying up late, Grey's Anatomy, The Office, Sleeping late, breakfast casserole & biscuits, early morning Sonic runs, left overs for lunch, walking at Radnor, meeting a semi-creepy old man while walking at Radnor, going to the DLHS pep rally, seeing the Lipscomb Campus, Green Hills mall, the Hill Center in Green Hills, Tex Mex lasagna, sopapilla cheesecake, 3 hour dance party, walk around Caldwell Hall, seeing east Nashville, Bicentennial Mall, the Farmer's Market, t-shirt shopping downtown, Southern Bred for dinner, going to Otter Creek for Church, Five Guys Burgers and Fries...

We had a great weekend! I can't wait for Vegas '010. Yes, I know that looks weird, that's just what we've been calling it. Happy Thanksgiving! The WHOLE Farmer fam is leaving for NYC today at 6pm!! I'm so excited!!

3 comments:

Emily said...

Now, where was blake during all of these festivities?!

Jen said...

Mo thanks for the CD! i was so happy to get something fun in the mail! love it! have fun in nyc, listen to the new jay z song while you are there!

Kara said...

i still can't believe we danced for that long.
so much fun mo! thanks for being a wonderful hostess! have fun in nyc