Wednesday, December 23, 2009

No more radiation and...

Photobucket
Photobucket

My dad is completely finished with his radiation treatments. PRAISE THE LORD!! He has been such a trooper. He has blisters inside his mouth and on his neck, face and ears. Everything he eats tastes like metal and he barely weighs more than me... But he's only going to get better from this point on. It's been hard to see my dad not acting like himself. I know it's been hard on the rest of my family for the past two months, too. Everyone is exhausted. My Granddad was released from the hospital Saturday night and taken to a rehab facility. Hopefully he will continue to get stronger so he can go home in the next couple of weeks.

Christmas is almost here and I'm ready for Blake to be here, too. I've been busy but I'm really ready for him and Maverick to be here. Please keep my dad (and rest of the family) in your prayers. Merry Christmas!!

1 comment:

Kara said...

awesome!!! i have been thinking about your parents and family a lot over the past few months. so glad that the treatments were effective!