I'm sitting here in front of my TV watching "Project Runway" where I have been since I got home from work today. I haven't actually been in front of the TV since I got home... I made dinner and ate it in front of the TV. Blake is working on a story in the office for Weekend America. It is about a man who makes gates for the entrances of caves to let bats in and keep people out. Anyway. I'm in the living room with Heidi and Vera so I picked up the computer and decided to check everyone's blogs. I get to Kat's and decided to give her something to look at while she is at work.
Speaking of work... I have a new job. I am no longer working at Dr. Hunter's office. I work about 100 yards south of there, now at Otter Creek Church. My title is "Information Coordinator." I do their graphic design, print design, media presentations, and all other tech stuff. It is a really great job that I already love... Besides the fact that Vicki and I have to sit in the hall and we have no airconditioning... I really do love it. Its not that I didn't love working at Dr. Hunter's office, I really miss everyone there... I just don't miss what I was doing. I was unchallenged and bored most of the time so my new job has been great. There is one down side to my new job. The reason this job opened up was that TJ and Holly McCloud are moving to the Dominican Republic. They have been so wonderful to us since we have been here and we are going to miss them so much. Two years will go by fast... hopefully. Something good that is coming out of their move is that Kevan and Sharon are moving into Holly and TJ's duplex. They are going to be super close to us which I am REALLY excited about! I haven't said anything that is even remotely exciting, but maybe it will catch you up on me a little bit.
Just so you know... My next post will be about mine and Blake's rocking time at the Dashboard concert at the Ryman last week!
5 comments:
counting down the days! eeek
Mo...
Thanks for posting...I understand about the boring job thing. I'm glad you've got something to challenge you now. Keep posting...a little more often please? haha Love you.
Um, Moriah, Lynn and I both think that your new job most cerainly rocks. Though I'm sure you'll miss your friends from the dentist, at least going to Otter Creek everyday won't be like pulling teeth.
Lynn hit me for that, but it was totally worth it. By the way, we're wanting to send you two an email, but we've lost our old address lists when we quit Rivals/JP2. Could we trouble you to send us your addresses? Many, many thanks. Best to you guys.
moriah, i, too, am excited to live close to you guys! in fact, i am sitting in my oh-so-close-to-the-farmers duplex right now. can we hang soon, please?
Post a Comment