I just wanted to set the record straight and let you all know that I thought the post was really funny! I'd like to see more like them... as long as they are not vulgar! -Moriah
Blake, Moriah - Lynnie and I were glad to see you found us on here. It's good to hear from ya. Has the duplex held up alright in the scorching heat? Hobbs House would be hellish right now, no doubt. Anyhow, we miss Mo's cooking and company, and we miss Blake's cooking. Ba-dum-bum-chish. Take care, guys.
4 comments:
stay strong mo
Yeah right. ha
Blake, Moriah -
Lynnie and I were glad to see you found us on here. It's good to hear from ya. Has the duplex held up alright in the scorching heat? Hobbs House would be hellish right now, no doubt. Anyhow, we miss Mo's cooking and company, and we miss Blake's cooking. Ba-dum-bum-chish.
Take care, guys.
Best regards from NY! klonopin Faint ringtone Oskaloosa car rentals engagement rings Fee junk refinancing spyware removal accent area rug Commercial satellite inspection software Unreal nude game skins 1950 buick roadmaster bmw dealer
Post a Comment