Have you ever been bored at work? I have. Ever heard of "Photobooth?" I have. You ever looked retarded? I have. Moriah is going to kill me for messing with the family blog.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
that 3rd one is the best. gosh. now I want to be retarded. such a bad influence.
i am not kidding, we have about 150 pictures on photo booth. i can sit there for a long time and make the wierdest pictures. love it! i don't think mo would get mad...unless you posted a picture of her from photobooth.
4 comments:
that 3rd one is the best. gosh. now I want to be retarded. such a bad influence.
i am not kidding, we have about 150 pictures on photo booth. i can sit there for a long time and make the wierdest pictures. love it! i don't think mo would get mad...unless you posted a picture of her from photobooth.
Blake. This is bad, but there is a little dwarf guy at ACU that looks just like the first picture...
the last picture kinda makes you look like sloth from The Goonies.
Post a Comment