
Our new house has some permanent pets that we were not aware of when we moved in, but I love them! We have a big back yard and there are bunnies that live in the trees behind our house. I don't know how many of them there are but it seems to be quite a few. They are the most adorable little things with white, cotton tails. I have been trying to get as close to them as possible but have not been very successful in my endeavors. They are very skittish but will sometimes let you look at them for a few moments before they hop away. The only sad thing about the bunnies is that a couple of them have been run over in front of our house. The street we live on is used as a cut through for many people driving in Green Hills and they drive so fast that they don't even see the adorable little creatures. At one point Blake and I counted at least 6 dead animals on our street (Squirrels included). So if you EVER drive down Warfield Drive in Nashville please slow down, there are bunnies that live there!
P.S.
I made this sign in Photoshop!
3 comments:
You would be upset about the dead animals and tell all to slow down, mom.
i like your blog being updated! it's fun to read about what's going on in tenn. i killed a rabit one time, so i am guilty as charged. sorry!
also, i sent you an anniversary card on yall's anniversary, but i never got confirmation that you read it. when i went back and checked, i sent it to moriah.farmer... oops. sorry you didn't get our card! that sucks. i hope yall had a great anniversary.
Hey guys, Angela told me you got a new car. Sweet! I do hope you enjoy it.
Later, Michael
Post a Comment