Sunday, February 03, 2008

Look what I found...

While I was cleaning off our external hard-drive just now. If you are a TJ (or real Stephen Speaks) fan you will love this. Watch for my Blake every once in a while. For those of you who don't know, this got MAJOR air time on MTV Asia. Enjoy!

6 comments:

Marsha Loftis said...

Very nice. I liked the video too!!

Kara said...

PAHAHHHAHA....

pahahahahha!

please keep that. for the children if nothing else! i just wrote a blog involving that band.
my fav scene of blake is the laughter around the fire. classic!

this made me miss both of yall.

lhall said...

that was awesome!

when tj gets back we desperately need a reunion tour...

Anonymous said...

Hey Moey, can you send this to me?
BlakeRHoward@gmail.com

Gracias,
BH

JENNY said...

I love it. That was so fun to watch! Hope you two are doing well.

JENNY said...
This comment has been removed by the author.