Thursday, February 07, 2008

We went skiiing

I thought I'd share a short video from our ski trip to Steamboat. The snow was amazing - two powder days and one with bright, blue skies overhead. In attendance were Grant (the brother) and Chad Autry from our life group. We're already planning to make it an annual event, so mark your calendars for mid-January '09.

Thought I'd share this. Grant likes the jumping far more than I do, but he dragged me into it. However, on the last day - the one shown - Grant wasn't feeling so hot. He ended the day holding in some runny poo and throw up all the way down the mountain.

Here he went off a big jump, bailed and snapped his binding, which you can hear.


1 comment:

Kara said...

that powder looks amazing! i would rather see a video of you wiping out though...