Kevan and Sharon finally had their baby. Sweet little Merit Fey was born Saturday morning around 10:00am. We met the newest member of the Albright family Saturday night. Sharon looked wonderful and Kevan looked very happy. I'm pretty sure that Merit is the first baby I have ever held on the day of their birth. Seems weird, but I'm pretty sure it's true. Blake held Merit for a little while, too (he said that I was hogging her, and it's kind of true). She mostly slept while I held her, but she was so cute. Sharon thinks that Merit looks like a girl version of Kevan, but I can't really tell. Regardless of who she looks like, I can't wait to see her again really soon!
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Guess who we met this weekend...
Kevan and Sharon finally had their baby. Sweet little Merit Fey was born Saturday morning around 10:00am. We met the newest member of the Albright family Saturday night. Sharon looked wonderful and Kevan looked very happy. I'm pretty sure that Merit is the first baby I have ever held on the day of their birth. Seems weird, but I'm pretty sure it's true. Blake held Merit for a little while, too (he said that I was hogging her, and it's kind of true). She mostly slept while I held her, but she was so cute. Sharon thinks that Merit looks like a girl version of Kevan, but I can't really tell. Regardless of who she looks like, I can't wait to see her again really soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
i am glad you got to hold a new new baby- there is not much better!
aaahhhhhh! i LOVE that collage!! i know that makes merit feel so important to be featured on her aunt mo's blog. :) she misses y'all. come visit soon!
Definately mini Kevan!!
Tell em how you did your cool new layout?
I like that picture of Moey and Blake holding a baby
Post a Comment