Monday, March 10, 2008

Snow, huh?


(This was written after Kara's comment) No, we didn't get another dog. This is Maybel, Justin and Katie's yellow lab. Maybel is Maverick's girlfriend. They like to chase and kiss each other.

 So, Friday night we got about 3-4 inches of snow. Real snow. Maverick loved the fluffy white stuff. He loved to run around and occasionally grab a mouthful of snow. Blake and I also had fun throwing snow balls at Mav. He didn't care at all, he's tough. We woke up Saturday morning and had to call Maybel to see if she wanted to play in the snow. We picked up the Lipscombs and headed out to Brentwood to play in Otter Creek's fields. We stopped at Chick-fil-a for lunch first. We left the dogs in the Jeep while we ate and they didn't kill each other. Actually, when we got back to the car we found them both sitting in the back seat facing each other. When they saw we were there they jumped up and started going crazy. Blake said it was like catching two teenagers making out. Anyway, I don't have any more to say. I love the snow. But, I love that it was over 60 degrees today even more. I'm so ready for warm weather. I realize I still haven't posted any pictures of my New York trip with LeAnne. I can't say they will come any time soon, but I'll try. That's all for now.

3 comments:

Kara said...

maverick is getting so big! did yall get another dog?

JDL said...

Those pictures are hilarious! The one of Maybel running gets me every time.

Bev said...

Well what do you know! What a small world. Hello from Ft. Worth. I was blog hopping and stumbled across your little neck of the blog woods. Nice to see and read that you guys are doing well. Take care, Brett, Bev and Bryson Childress