
I started my new job at Lipscomb today! I'm excited to go back and see what tomorrow holds for me! (I'm not on fire in this picture... I just look like it)
.I start Grad school on the 25th. I'm taking 12 hours this semester, which will be interesting. 12 hours of school + 40 hours of work = Not much free time for Mo. Blake said he'd be willing to take over the housework while I'm in school... I haven't decided if I'm going to take him up on it. He's a great husband, not much of a housekeeper though. That's all for now. I do realize I need to write another installment of "A Prequel to the Farmer's Almanac," gimme time. It will happen. :-)
2 comments:
love the new ride. they have always been on the top of my list.
good luck this semester. hopefully the trip in october will be a much needed break!
You look very beautiful! I hope you love your new job!!!!
Post a Comment