Blake thought he might have poison ivy (Blake's parents took him hiking this weekend) but our trusty vet, Blake Malone, didn't think that's what it was. Blake immediately took Maverick out to Bellvue to visit the good Dr. Malone. Blake gave Mav a steriod shot and told Blake to stop and pick up some Benadryl for Mav, too. Blake Malone took good care of Maverick, as he always does.I, on the other hand, was a mess this morning... crying and worrying about Maverick like he would never recover. He, of course, is recovering just fine. He got to go to work with Blake today as a result of his accident. Thank goodness WPLN is a dog friendly environment. Here's to a healthy puppy.
3 comments:
Poor little guy! How is it that dogs can illicit such reactions in us humans?? It's just SO sad to watch our dogs in pain! I'm glad he's ok, though!! Momma Mo can sleep peacefully tonight:)
Mo, that is so sad...poor Mav! I'm glad he's okay! When Duchess got bit by a racoon (yes, a racoon) I was a mess, so I totally understand!
Oh, and I finally gave in to my friends' request and watched Marley & Me...I should have listened to you!! So sad, I bawled like a baby!!
Love you,
Becky lou thelma liz
Poor little dog! that is terrible. Also, I watched you on the Today show...very exciting! I think I may have seen the actual thing on live but didn't know to be looking for you so I re-watched it!
Post a Comment