

Grant and Megan's wedding was beautiful! Well, the weather wasn't so beautiful but you can't count on the weather to make the day beautiful. The church where they got married was quite possibly the prettiest church I've ever been in. I carried my camera everywhere with me and snapped shots pretty much every time the photographer did... I'm pretty sure she was getting annoyed with me but I didn't care at all. I like having my own pictures. You never know when you'll get the pictures from the photographer and I wasn't sure what type of agreement Grant and Megan had with her. At my wedding we got all the images taken on a DVD, but I know a lot of photographers are not like that. Anyway, needless to say I have my own pictures of the wedding and that is just how I like it. I'll be doing the same thing at Channing's wedding this weekend. Although, I know that Channing will be getting all the images from her photographer. Speaking of her photographer, she's amazing! I went to school at ACU with her and love her work.
Blake and I are leaving for Texas this evening after we get off work. We'll drive to Little Rock tonight and drive the rest of the way tomorrow. I'm looking forward to the wedding and getting to eat some brisket (hopefully) and donuts (for sure)... not together of course. Maverick isn't going with us this weekend. We're staying with Bevin and John who already have 3 large dogs at their house, one of which put a hole in Maverick's ear this time last year. Anyway, we figured with all the wedding festivities it would be best to leave him at home to play with his buddies Maybel and Bo. A big thank you to the Jones and Lipscombs for keeping our puppy while we are gone!!
Check back next week for more wedding pictures! I know you will be on pins and needles until then! Happy Memorial Day weekend!
2 comments:
love all of those fun colors! megan's a lucky girl to have you as a sisinlaw
just thought i would tell you....i heard blake on NPR! i listen to it pretty much all the time. i liked your/his blog about praire home companion!
Post a Comment