![]()
Blake writing again: If you don't hear from the Farmer's for the next week, we're just frolicking on the water in the foot hills of the Ozarks. The Steward family's annual Lake Ouachita extravaganza commences Saturday. There will be water skiing. There will be wakeboarding. There will be wet dogs. There will be chicken foot dominoes. There will be golf. There will be naps. There will be chicken salad. And there will definitely be sun burns.

I'm going to be working on the wakeboard as I have not been able to keep pace with brother-in-law John (pictured to the right). There was a wake-to-wake jump last year that left those left in the boat feeling a little less-than manly. That said, I could be returning with all sorts of torn ligaments. Dr. Elrod, I may be returning for your services.
And perhaps best of all, we've got a little episode of "While You Were Out" going on at our house Drive. We've got a contractor named Troy Shaffer who will transform our sea foam green bathroom into something a little more updated. You will not see this color again, though I have grown to like it.
2 comments:
have fun at the lake!
can't wait to see how the bathroom turns out!
Bevin and I were just commenting on how wierd it is going to be not going to Nashville before the lake. By the way, I will not be wake jumping this year. Our mountian biking excursion really jacked up my wrists. Like physical therapy jacked up. See ya'll Sunday!
Post a Comment