Thursday, July 29, 2010

I got a little bored...

I'm filling in for one of the administrative assistants at school this week while she's on vacation. Monday and Tuesday were pretty busy (not to mention I took a pretty long lunch on Monday) but today has been super slow. I've sat on Facebook waiting for people to update their status (I'm aware that is totally lame), I've looked at the weather countless time and I've looked at all the blogs I read (through Google Reader) to see if any of them had been redesigned. Then I looked at my own blog and just about barfed. It's the homepage on our home computer (probably the reason for so many hits). I hardly ever use that computer anymore so it had been a while since since I'd seen the actual blog. I used to redesign the blog all the time... that was before my job took up so much of my time. I'm grateful for my job and I like that it keeps me really busy... that just means that the poor ol' blog has suffered.

So, here it is... our (and by "Our" I mean "My") new blog. It's kind of like my new kitchen. Grey and white with little hints of green. If you read this blog through Google Reader, hop on over to the actual blog to see what I spent my morning doing. Is that begging for compliments, or what? I know I'm a brat, I get told that a lot.

I hate posting something without a picture... So here's one of me, my dad and Bevin at my cousin's wedding in San Antonio earlier this summer. I actually acted as the wedding photographer for my first ever (probably last, too)


Anyway, hope everyone's last few days of summer are stellar!

2 comments:

Kara said...

Love the new look! Saw the pictures from the lake trip- Brady is such a cutie. Have fun at your temp job...if you get bored tomorrow, feel free to revamp my blog : )

Danielle said...

Yep, it is adorable! Loving the new colors! Love the signature! Love having so many posts from the Farmers lately! And yes, I am jealous of your mad graphic design skills... :)