

These boys are Ben and Drew, the twins sons of Michael and Heather some of our friends from Otter Creek. We got the chance to play with the boys for a while last Saturday night while Heather and Michael went to dinner. We had a blast with the boys, as you can see, they are incredibly adorable. The cutest little set of twins I've ever seen... so far. I know that Sheets boys are going to give them a run for their money when they are born! Holly and TJ actually went with us to the boys' house, so they had plenty of attention. Somehow, Drew (dark hair) still managed to get a pretty nasty bump and bruise while we were there. It took four of us to take care of two of them. We'd love to do it again, as long as the boys will have us!
2 comments:
they are pretty darn cute!
you should see some of the outfits that other people have already given us...adorable! they are starting to kick more too!
Once again, you are so talented. Pleae teach me your ways :) I'm sure that collage brought Heather to tears!
Post a Comment