Talk about some serious bang for your blogging buck. You guys post anecdotes, photo-freaking montages, and blogcasts - and all of this on a regular basis? You put the rest of us to shame.
Mo, you rock with that camera. Blake, how in the heck did you keep from laughing when the 'bad mamma jamma' dude was going to town?
Mo - I am impressed at your use of fonts. :). I love that you basically have an online scrapbook here. Does this mean you don't wanna do real ones anymore?? :(.
Lovin the pictures... well most of them, at least.
4 comments:
looks like fun! i'm glad yall are getting to spend some time with them before they go back.
Talk about some serious bang for your blogging buck. You guys post anecdotes, photo-freaking montages, and blogcasts - and all of this on a regular basis? You put the rest of us to shame.
Mo, you rock with that camera. Blake, how in the heck did you keep from laughing when the 'bad mamma jamma' dude was going to town?
We are entertained. Keep up the good work.
-David and Lynnie
Mo - I am impressed at your use of fonts. :). I love that you basically have an online scrapbook here. Does this mean you don't wanna do real ones anymore?? :(.
Lovin the pictures... well most of them, at least.
Hmmm... Miss you guys! Just hanging out, cleaning the place up, getting ready for your arrival.
Post a Comment