Sunday, August 12, 2007

Bubble bath, anyone?

Maverick had his first bath today. He did NOT have fun. We had to take a walk in the 100 degree heat to stop his shivering. He's kind of a baby. At least he smells like chamomile and dog, now... not just dog.

6 comments:

Kara said...

his eyes in the bottom right picture are too cute!

Anonymous said...

I wonder why you had to give him a bath? Could it be the phone call that Blake recieved from my Blake? :) I tried to clean him the best I could and thank you for letting us play with him on Saturday...I hope we can do it again sometime!

Julie

Kenli Shea said...

really the hair dryer, come on momo

Cassie said...

Um...I love your dog. I wish you could bring him over Labor Day:)

Anonymous said...

He really does look like Spud, even when he's wet. Remember, I used to use the hair dryer too. What's wrong with that??

Kelli said...

He is so cute! I love that you used the hair dryer on him!