Sunday, August 26, 2007

Growing Up...


Maverick is growing like a weed. He has already doubled in size since we got him. He already weighs over 22 pounds! We've only had him for a month. He's a pretty good dog. He already knows how to sit and shake. Okay, okay... What dog doesn't? Anyway, we love him. Blake really loves him because Mav LIKES to go on walks. Unlike someone I know :-).

5 comments:

JDL said...

You're dog looks awesome. Katie and I need to meet him.

Kara said...

he is SO cute!

Anonymous said...

You have the sweetest puppy! We enjoyed meeting him a few weeks ago.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh it looks like a baby Harley like I had!!- Ashley Dean Cook

Carrie, The Modern Housewife said...

did you guys get turnip greens last week? we got some greens, and i don't know what they are...i'm throwing them in a lasagna, but i have no idea how it will turn out! let me know if yo ugot them, and what they are!