Tuesday, July 08, 2008

All About Bo!

This is Blake and Julie Jones adorable dog Bo! Katie and I went with them to pick him out/up. Bo is Maverick's half brother and as you can tell by the picture above, Maverick wanted nothing to do with Bo. He is warming up to the idea of his little brother, though. Maybel on the other hand immediately loved little Bo. They might as well get used to each other, and quick. They are going to be spending a lot of time together! Anyway, Bo is adorable and much more active and vocal than Maverick ever was. Bo will play around and bark (even if it is a little bark) at you if you aren't paying enough attention to him. I love Bo... not as much as I love Maverick, though. That's all for now!

1 comment:

JDL said...

Bo is Making out with Mav's girlfriend right in front of him!