So it may not be the skin-fest your prurient interest desires, but this is the Aussie known as Bill Brown. Guess Mo should have brought the zoom lens, huh.
In seriousness, this is a crazy man. He climbed up this tower. Jumped off. Then flipped and twisted his way down 60-feet into a little pool. I really wish, though, we could all see his Tarzan Speedo.
Hey thanks for sending me instructions...I actually have a different e-mail address, I think my hotmail one must have deleted your message, it is overloaded with junk mail so i set it to delete anything that isn't from one my contacts...anyway, new e-mail is:
3 comments:
if you enlarge the picture, it looks more like a loin cloth. i am sure that just adds to the danger of this stunt.
wow.
I thought it was 85 ft.
Hey thanks for sending me instructions...I actually have a different e-mail address, I think my hotmail one must have deleted your message, it is overloaded with junk mail so i set it to delete anything that isn't from one my contacts...anyway, new e-mail is:
erinfaubus@yahoo.com.
Muchas Gracias.
Post a Comment