Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Girls Weekend in Abilene...

I spent this past weekend in Abilene, TX, with my girlfriends from college. Several of the girls weren't able to make it but we managed to have fun without them.
Blake and I left Nashville around noon on Thursday and drove to Fort Worth to spend the night with my parents. We got up semi-early the next morning to drive to Abilene (not before stopping at my favorite donut shop!). We got to Abilene in time for chapel and lunch at Rosa's Tortilla Factory.
I won't go into a play by play of our weekend but I had a blast. I love how we (well mostly me) can go months without seeing each other and then come back together like no time has passed... that really is a blessing.
We ate at some delicious restaurants and had a ton of laughs. I don't know what else to say besides the fact that I can't wait until next year! Nashville 2009!! (Hess, the 2nd collage below is dedicated to you.)

10 comments:

Kara said...

love it! love you!
counting down until next year!!!

Jen said...

i second everything kara said. love the photo collages, love the memories, love us, love everything...til nashville...

Courtney said...

mmm... i'd love a la popular burrito right about now...

Laura Webb said...

I love it, love it, love it!! But, after ALL those pics you took, that is it?? Love ya girl:)

Cassie said...

How fun!! I think I have the cutest friends ever...so sorry I missed out but definitely count me in for Nashville...do you have a time you're planning??

Anonymous said...

Good one, friend. I agree...it's great how we can see each other and it seems that no time has past.

Rosalyn said...

So cute...I love it and love you!!

Kenli Shea said...

you forgot to put hess' favorite on the collage for her-anson lights.

erin f. said...

Girls weekends are the best. It's like medicine to be with college friends! I'm glad you all had a good time.

Allison said...

man i wish i could have finished that la pop burrito!