
Okay... I'm completely impressionable and I realize that. I watched America's Next Top Model every week that it was on and last week was not exception. During their final challenge McKee, Samantha, and Annaleigh had to film a commercial for Cover Girl advertising a new lip gloss. I watched the commercial and they totally convinced me I would look just like them if I bought the lip gloss, so I did and I LOVE it! I have been on the hunt for a lip gloss that doesn't feel sticky and nasty and this one doesn't at all. It even feels like chapstick (the cooling effect some have) when you first put it on. It's shiny, lasts for a long time and doesn't taste terrible. Anyway, I'm completely in love with Cover Girl Wetslicks AmazeMINT lip gloss. I just wanted to share.
On another note... our hot water heater went out last weekend and props to Blake for fixing it all by himself! We were all prepared to buy a new one ($300) when he decided he might be able to fix it. One new tool, one heating element and $17 later... we have hot water! He's so great! We were only without hot water for less than 24 hours. Thanks to Justin and Katie for letting me shower at their place on Sunday morning! That's what friends are for!
4 comments:
i must have this.
that's so funny! i watch that show, too, and thought the same thing. now i will definitely buy some because of your recommendation :) oh, and i think annaleigh should have won.
A. That's hilarious.
B. I LOVED that show. And I agree with Mary Beth that Annaleigh shoulda won. Ahem.
C. I honestly didn't even pay attention to the words they were saying... which makes it so funny to me that you were entranced.
D. w00t for Blake! I'm kinda impressed. That's what a "diy" dad will teach ya :).
i bought the lipgloss b/c of your blog.. and i LOVE it!
Post a Comment