Saturday, November 29, 2008

What a wonderful day!

Yesterday was a wonderful day. Let me list why is was so wonderful...
  • Sleep until 9
  • Brown sugar/cinnamon bagel and cream cheese for breakfast
  • Picking up Bo, the Jones' puppy, to walk at Percy Warner park.
  • Walking with Bo on the white trail (Maverick was with Blake on the red trail)
  • Seeing Travis Stork (The Nashville Bachelor) and Carrie Underwood on the trail and having them stop to pet Bo.
  • Calling almost everyone I know, while hiking, to tell them of my awesome Star Sighting.
  • Getting a Christmas Tree from Blake's former boy scout troop.
  • Moving living room furniture around to accommodate the tree
  • Decorating the tree
  • Making a personalized wreath for our front door for $15
  • Dinner with the Farmer family at O'Charley's
So as you can see my day was pretty normal except for my start sighting. I'm seriously still excited that I saw Travis and Carrie, I didn't even know they were dating until I Googled them when we got back in the car. Anyway... if my luck continues I just might see Brad Paisley before the year is over! Here's to good luck!!

Oh yeah, we had a great Thanksgiving too! I'll probably post pictures of that later. Priorities, priorities!

9 comments:

Kara said...

SHUT UP!!! i can't believe you were able to recognize them. i am one of those people that just doesn't recognize a familiar face right in front of me. so cool!

Kenli Shea said...

Shut up!!! That is when you call me freak.

JDL said...

If I remember correctly, you're going to wet yourself when you see Brad.

Better get a pair of Oops, I Crapped my pants.

Anonymous said...

Cool, thanks for the update. Great to see they are still together. We had not heard any news in a while.

josh and darci said...

So jealous of your star sighting! I (briefly) worked with Travis at Vanderbilt and he was seriously a nice guy! I must admit that I was in awe of his hotness even back before he was famout! And I saw Kim Williams-Paisley and Brad Paisley shopping at the Whole Foods in Cool Springs. Just like regular folk. Gotta love Nashville!

Anonymous said...

Wow-- thanx for sharing your news of Carrie and Travis. They both like to hike, so that makes sense. Plus Carrie was in Nashville for Thanksgiving on a break from touring in Canada-- so this makes sense.

By any chance do you have a photo? stupid question I guess. lol

So happy for them both. I hope it works out.

Anonymous said...

What a treat to run into those two!
Everything I've read about both of them says they are very genuine normal folks and not into all the celebrity lifestyle. He would be very wonderful for Carrie. She deserves someone special.

mary beth said...

i'm so jealous! i love both of them!

Caroline said...

I am so jealous!!! That's awesome!