Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Out with the old, in with the BRAND NEW...

BATHROOM!!!


Boy do I love Troy Shafer (our amazing contractor). We left for a week at the lake with my family last Saturday the 18th and when we got home on Saturday the 25th Troy was hanging the mirror and doing a few last minute things. I found Troy on Craigslist and he did not disappoint. All we did was pick out the tile and fixtures, clean out the cabinets and Troy did the rest. We didn't do any demo, painting... nothing at all. I don't know if we'll be able to do future renovations like this but it would sure be nice! We left town with a green bathroom (3 different shades of green, mind you) and came home to a brand new bathroom... a faucet that had never been turned on, a tub that had never been bathed in and a toilet that had never been flushed! I loved it! Can you tell?


6 comments:

erin f. said...

Wow! That looks awesome. How nice to just go out of town and come back to a new bathroom...that's the way to go!!

Courtney said...

Mo, it looks SO great!!! So long green! I know y'all must be so excited and I am so excited for you!

Danielle said...

LOVE it!!!

Kara said...

that's the way to do it! i wish troy lived close to us! it looks great!

Anonymous said...

Oooh so pretty! Can't wait to see it in person!

Jessica said...

I love your new bathroom! It is absolutely gorgeous!