Tuesday, August 18, 2009
It's been two weeks...
Since I posted last. I've been working, working, working. I keep stressing myself out but it will be okay. I know it will. It has to be, right? :-) I'm posting this during a break at "Meet the Teacher Night." I have two high school classes, one during first period and one during seventh period (the rest are middle school classes). This MtTN is only for high school. So that means I'm sitting around (actually I'm planning and wanted a break) for an hour and fifteen minutes until my next group of parents comes along. I thought I'd share with you how I've been introducing myself to the kids. A little video about Mrs. Farmer. By the way, I know I'm a nerd and I embrace it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
I went and saw Karen's room on Saturday and I was trying to figure out where your classroom was! I hope your first full week is going well and that you are loving being a teacher-I'm sure you are amazing!
love the video! that's right...embrace every bit of nerd that you have left in you!
that was so cute! such lucky kids to have you as their teacher.
I didn't realize you were teaching! That's great, you will be so good with those kids. I love the video, I think it's cool...so how much more of a nerd does that make me?
is it weird that your video made me tear up??
Too cute! I don't think it's nerdy...but maybe because I could totally see myself doing the same thing! ;) What kind of computer class are you teaching?
That video is super cute. I hope you have a great year. Computer class was always my fav class!
Very cute! I may have to steal this idea. Great thinking!
Love the video! and the song...we listen to TJ alot around here with Jay always wondering if Blake is playing the drums for TJ. So funny. Wish I could be in your class.
Love it, except you forgot to mention you also met me in college.
Post a Comment